PENUSANGELIC - SHORT FILM PENUSANGELIC - SHORT FILM

Those videos.. that audio.. Is there some way we can re-dub them it to have the "Pomf" song play over it?

CLOPPING.MOV CLOPPING.MOV

Still better than the show it's based on. Seriously, if those ponies would just take nonchalant pony-dumps while just standing around like real ponies do, the show would be many times more funny. Wait, zero times anything is zero. So I'll just say a lot more funny.

Game Facts: Bethesda Game Facts: Bethesda

Say what you want about Bethesda and their difficulties with making a game that doesn't glitch out, but at least they're not smug douches like Bioware.

Strollin' Strollin'

well, yeah

The camera really should follow you if you make another game like this - I get what you were trying to do, though. I think. Nice to see some blasts from the oh-so-recent past. Should add in some achivements. It's also like one of those 'go the distance' type games.

Verge Verge

Ok I got to the angel

And then just white and that's it. I don't get it. No medals unlocked either. Just that. The end. Fair gameplay, but that upside-down stuff made the jumping puzzles more difficult than they needed to be. Also sometimes I'd jump on a critter and i'd be the one to take damage or both of us would take damage. I'm assuming that's a bug but I don't know.

Evolving Machine Evolving Machine

well

how about adding more customizability - allowing there to be several different end results. I mean the whole modularity look you've got going on with this is the big selling point I think.

Expect Abuse Expect Abuse

Don't quit your day job

Your voice sounds like coach z from homestar runner going through puberty The rest was OK, but stop talking.

Big Bag Remix! Big Bag Remix!

Lulz

Bitches don't know bout my BIG BAG

Seriously though man this just made my day.

Daily Tunes #4 Daily Tunes #4

DailyTunes?

imagine what would happen if people started spamming the audio portal....